Wednesday, April 29, 2015

ThrowBRICK Thursday


In keeping with Throwback Thursdays, I've decided to share Noah's old LEGO creations every Thursday via this series called "ThrowBRICK Thursday". Hehe.

After the first Avengers movie, Noah custom-made Avengers minifigs here. A month later, he made a bigger set of the Avengers out of LEGO bricks (not minifig parts), paper and markers!

Homemade Hulk... The abs are adorable, hahaha!


Homemade Captain America... I love that the legs aren't aligned, that one leg is at the foreground. It's a clever detail that makes them seem more like legs. 


Homemade Black Widow... Her flat red brick as hair made me smile. :)


Homemade Nick Fury...


While I am amazed at Noah's more detailed and realistic creations nowadays, I can't help miss these more simple creations of his... These ones with drawings that are more obviously done by a child. Yet equally amazing because he was only 7 at this time!  

Noah's age when he created these: 7 years, 7 months

Click here and here for Noah's LEGO creations at 6 years old.
Click here and here for my first two posts on 7-year-old Noah's LEGO minifig creations on my main blog.

Click here for previous posts from the Mommy Mondays series and here for previous Whimsical Wednesdays posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment