Thursday, May 7, 2015

batteries now included


When I asked Noah at the start of summer what lessons he wanted to take, he said he didn't want the usual sports, music or art classes. He wanted "to learn things like woodshop or how to put a tiny light in my LEGOs". Needless to say, I didn't find any summer classes like that for kids. But he was determined. Turns out he didn't even need lessons.

I came home to Ironman with the front of his chest chiseled away with an X-Acto knife, some batteries and an LED light.


He hasn't started on the chest but I begged him to let me take a photo with a stand-in chest.


I was beyond amazed! I can't believe his homemade LEGO creations have batteries now included!

Noah's age when he created this: almost 10 years, 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment