Thursday, May 21, 2015

ThrowBRICK Thursday


What my then new LEGO phone case led to... A movie theater for Noah's minifigs. Funny that they're watching a LEGO movie - LEGO Harry Potter. More funny that Captain America is watching a movie!

In case you're wondering what my LEGO phone case originally looked like before it was converted into a moviehouse...


Fast-forward to early this year when Noah got my old phone together with my case... Because the studs at the back hurt his hand, he put smooth tiles at the back (I took out 1 black tile piece to show the studs that hurt his hand). 


I didn't notice it at first but if you zoom out, the smooth black & white tiles actually form the Apple logo! And if you zoom in, you'll see electric tape on some tiles because Noah didn't have enough smooth black tiles.

I love that my LEGO phone case turned into a blank canvas for Noah's LEGO creativity!

Photos are my own and from Amazon.com. 

Noah's age when he created the movie theater: 8 years, 11 months 
Noah's age when he created the Apple logo: almost 10 years, 2 months

2 comments:

  1. I love how he didn't let a lack of smooth bricks stop him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes. The ever reliable electric tape! :)

      Delete