Tuesday, May 12, 2015

ThrowBRICK Thursday


May the four(teen)th be with you! Okay, I missed it by 10 days. Actually, I really missed it by 3 years and 10 days because these are Noah's 2012 creations. 

Noah's homemade hand-drawn R2D2 is my absolute favorite of his Star Wars collection!


I love that he formed LEGO letters as the stand for his minifigs. 


S - Padme with baby Luke and baby Leah, T - Obi Wan, A - Luke, R - R2D2. 


W - Sith guard, A - kid Luke, R - Chewy, S - Chancellor. 

But the ones I will write Tatooine about are the ones with hand-drawn shirts like Luke...


Padme with her babies (hehe)...


X-Wing Pilot Luke...


As Yoda challenged in The Empire Strikes Back, "Judge me by my size, do you?" Certainly, these homemade minifigs should not be judged by their size. In my book, they're larger than life because they are proof of Noah's imagination & creativity. As Yoda also said in Attack of the Clones, "Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is". 

Noah's age when he created this: 8 years, 5 months 

No comments:

Post a Comment